Both steroids and alternative steroids are available for one to experiment with body. These help in gaining muscle mass, lean muscles, weight loss, increasing testosterone and more. Same product can have one or more functions – good and bad. Hence, weigh pros and cons of each steroid before deciding its worth. Before purchasing, one must find local laws. In certain countries (USA, UK, Australia, and Canada) people require the mandatory prescription from doctor. One should work thoroughly before getting ripped and big fast.
Understanding functions of steroids:
Generally, anabolic steroids are prescription-only drug used for treating male hormone issues. These include low sperm count due to hypogonadism, or delayed puberty. The anabolic steroids are synthetically made in the laboratory. It mimics the male hormone known as testosterone that is synthesised in the testes. These are controlled by the pituitary gland, located in the brain. The pituitary gland looks after the function, manufacture, and secretions of all hormones of the endocrine system.
Testosterone maintains the secondary male characteristics. The muscle-to-fat ratio, muscle growth and strength, and growth of body and facial hair. Testosterone works together with other hormones to increase the muscle mass. One such hormone is the growth hormone that is made in the pituitary gland. This growth hormone when released into the bloodstream causes synthesis of insulin like growth factor from the liver. All these three hormones increase muscle mass, bulk, stamina, and more.
What men like?
Anabolic steroids have positive effectives in cutting and bulking of bodybuilding. Men prefer anabolic steroids derived from testosterone, naturally found male hormone.
Various forms in which steroids are sold:
- Trans-dermal patch
Choices people have:
People interested in getting ripped and big fast have two choices. One is taking potent prescription-only steroids or steroid alternatives. Doctors do not like prescribing steroids for athletes and bodybuilders. Often, people obtain prescriptions illegally. Steroids alternatives are not advisable for sports personals for they could get disqualified.
- Sustanon – Testosterone containing four different esters. These include testosterone propionate, testosterone decanoate, testosterone isocaproate, and testosterone phenylpropionate). Sustanon is extremely strong
- Testosterone enanthate
- Depo-testosterone or Testosterone cypionate
- Trenbolone – Non-Prescription, Legal steroid
Steroids have side effects – short term, long term and adverse. One might choose a milder steroid alternative for enhancing muscle mass, strength, and capacity.
- Testo-Max (alternative to Sustanon testosterone)
- Trenorol (alternative to Trenbolone testosterone)
- Winidrol (alternative to Winstrol testosterone)
- D-Bal (alternative to Dianabol)
Side Effects of Steroids/Alternate Steroid:
- Skin – Male might get bald, acne, abnormal hair growth. Women get abnormal hair growth.
- Heart – Cardiovascular damage, heart attack, stoke.
- High level of bad Cholesterol – Reduces level of good High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
Steroid is a chemical drug that works with the biological system. It behaves in an unpredictable manner in different individuals. Hence, while taking any steroid it is best to sample the smallest dosage and then with time increase it. If any side effect is observed one should immediately consult the doctor. Often short term side effects disappear as soon as the steroid is stopped. As for serious side effects, one must seek medical help.